Love made everyday with FOOD :)
Heart Shaped Orange Chicken Pizza
This delicious pizza, made with LOVE. It's great for Valentine's Day or any day in life. The left over dough I made a simple cheese pizza with my kids. All videos are available on YouTube, TikTok and Instagram.
2 1/3 cups bread flour
2 1/4 tsp yeast
1 1/2 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp Salt
3/4 cup(180-200ml) warm water
2 tbsp Olive oil
3 tbsp cooking oil
2 chicken breasts or thighs
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
3 tbsp cooking wine
1 tbsp corn starch
2 tsp chopped ginger
1 tbsp chopped garlic
3 tbsp orange juice
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp orange zest
1/2 cup water
1/2 Mozzarella Cheese for topping
Making the dough:
1. Add flour, yeast, sugar, salt in a bowl, then add warm water little by little mix with the dry ingredients.Mix until add all the water then add olive oil. Mix well, kneel into a dough, the brush oil on a bowl then place the dough in, cover with plastic wrap set on the side for 30 minutes.
2. The dough doubled in size, push it down, then flour your surface kneel the dough. Shape the dough with a rolling pin in a triangle shape, fold the edge in shape into a heart. (Use this dough for any shape of pizza)
1. Put soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, sugar, orange zest in a bowl mix well.
2. Cut chicken in small cubes, marinated with corn starch and cooking wine for 15 minutes .
3. Heat your pan or wok, add cooking oil. When the oil is hot, put in ginger and garlic to stir fry for 15 seconds, add chicken in stir fry mix well.
4. Add the mixed sauce in chicken when chicken turned opaque. Stir fry the chicken with sauce quickly, coated all the meat with the sauce. Add water cook turn the heat to medium low, thinking the sauce a little. Take out put in a bowl ready for topping.
Make the pizza:
1. Poke some holes with fork on your shaped pizza dough, this preventing the crust bubbling. then brush a thin layer of olive oil.
2. Put the orange chicken and the sauce on top, spread evenly on the crust.
3. Topping with some Mozzarella Cheese
4. Put in the oven 425F for 15 minutes.